Oneplus Buds Z2 True Wireless Earbuds
- Buds Z2 will be the 3 microphones used for active noise reduction and an improved design that handles wind better.
- The headphones are protected against water and sweat having IP55 certification while the charging box gets IPX4.
- The buds will support Bluetooth 5.2 but no advanced audio streaming codecs so they will rely on basic AAC and SBC.
- The sound is produced by 11mm drivers.
- Each bud sports 40mAh battery while the case carries another 520 mAh cell.
- The charging time of the box from 0 to 100% is 90 minutes and the total play time goes up to 27h with the noise-canceling turned on or 38h without it.
- Without the case, the buds get a respectable 5h play time with ANC on and 7h with ANC switched off. That’s a significant bump over last year’s Buds Z that capped at 5 hours.
- The case itself charges over USB-C, of course, but doesn’t support wireless charging. Each bud weighs just 4.6g while the box goes up to 42g depending on the color, which is either Night Black or Day White.
There are no reviews yet.